"HOME ALONE" which she directed for Batsheva Dance Company was a viral hit and has won nine international prizes, including Best Commercial and Best Inspirational at the LA Film Awards, and Best Short at the San Francisco Dance Film Festival.
In addition to directing, Adi teaches production and directing in film schools, and dance film workshops in Europe, the US, South America and Israel.
Adi currently divides her time between Tel-Aviv and Berlin, where she's working on her first feature film and directing music videos and commercials.
- Best Unofficial Music Video, LA Music Video Festival, 2017 - True Love Waits
- PEARLS Artist Prize, POOL Festival & DOCK11, 2107
- Best Film ,Mexico City Videodance Festival 2017 - Home Alone
- Best Commercial, LA Film Awards 2017 - Home Alone
- Best Inspirational, LA Film Awards 2017 - Home Alone
- Best Experimental Film, LA Film Awards 2017 - True Love Waits
- Winner, POOL International Dance Film Festival, Berlin 2017 - True Love Waits
- Best Dance Video DaMuVi Fest 2017 - True Love Waits
- Jury Award, Macau ROLLOUT Festival 2017 - Home Alone
- Audience Award, InShadow Film Festival, Lisbon 2016 - Home Alone
- Audience Award, Dance@30fps Ohio, 2016 - Home Alone
- Bronze Dance on Camera, Shortwaves Film Festival Poznan 2016 - Home Alone
- Genero TV contest winner 2015 for Mark Ronson's "Daffodils"
- Best short under 5min, San Francisco Dance Film Festival 2014 - Home Alone
- Best of The Fest, Oklahoma Dance Film Festival 2014 - Home Alone
- Best Dance Film, SESIFF 2014 - Home Alone
- Best Fiction, Potsdam Babelsberg Film Festival 2005 - Whatever It Takes
- Director's Award Jerusalem 2003 - Homecoming