In addition to directing, Adi teaches production and directing in film schools, where she has built a unique program that emphasizes the relations between the history of art and cinema.
"HOME ALONE" which she directed for Batsheva Dance Company was a viral hit and has won seven international prizes, including best short in the San Francisco Dance Film Festival.
Adi currently divides her time between Tel-Aviv and Berlin, where she's working on her first feature film and directing music videos and commercials.
- Jury Award, Macau ROLLOUT Festival 2017 - Home Alone
- Audience Award, InShadow Film Festival, Lisbon 2016 - Home Alone
- Audience Award, Dance@30fps Ohio, 2016 - Home Alone
- Bronze Dance on Camera, Shortwaves Film Festival Poznan 2016 - Home Alone
- Genero TV contest winner 2015 for Mark Ronson's "Daffodils"
- Best short under 5min, San Francisco Dance Film Festival 2014 - Home Alone
- Best of The Fest, Oklahoma Dance Film Festival 2014 - Home Alone
- Best Dance Film, SESIFF 2014 - Home Alone
- Best Fiction, Potsdam Babelsberg Film Festival 2005 - Whatever It Takes
- Director's Award Jerusalem 2003 - Homecoming